Monday, May 21, 2012

Week 7

So I decided last week to take the week off.  Not really the best way to keep on track of my weight loss, but either way it happened.  I had a doctors visit earlier in the week that led to some annoyances that kept me out of the gym.  Since I wasn't at the gym it gave me more time to go out to dinner.  So the next few weeks I'm expecting to keep putting up some red number while I try and get back on track.

This weekend is my friend Steve's wedding and I couldn't be more excited.  I have known Steve for 10 years now and even went to Vincennes with him.  Steve and his fiance Lauren have been together for a long time and I'm excited to see them finally get married.  In addition to the wedding there will of course be lots of food, open bar, and cake.  I'm expecting to pack on at least 2,000 calories while I'm there so this week I really have to cut my food down.

I am however really looking forward to hitting the gym tonight.  I'm doubt if a week off is enough to ruin my progress, but we'll find out tonight.  I ended the week prior squatting 225, and benching 150.  I'm really hoping I can recover back to those numbers quickly.

Want to indulge in some light reading this week?  Check out Lean Gains!

April 29 278     279.7
May 6   276.5  280.2
May 13  274    -
May 20  272.5  -
May 27  271

No comments:

Post a Comment