Friday, December 7, 2012

Warning: Fat Guy With No Shirt

As you might of noticed I haven't updated this blog in quite a while.  As you also might have speculated I did not hit my goal of 250 lbs by September.  I did how ever make it down to 269 lbs in August.  Since then my diet and exercise has more of an after thought.  I tried to eat healthy and maintain my progress, but dealing with moving out, stressful financial situations, and career changes got in the way.  I spent about 3 months out of the gym, slipped back into some of my bad eating habits, and gained 10 lbs.  Although it's not the end of the world, it is a minor set back that I would not have had if I had just paid a little bit more attention into what I was putting into my body.  It is a bit frustrating to be back at the same weight I was in June and I'm hoping that won't happen again.

One of the things I regret not doing when I started losing weight was taking any 'Before' pictures.  I have plenty of pictures of me being bigger, but that doesn't do it justice.  So putting my hesitation aside I finally have some.  Now it's about as bad as you can get if you caught me at the beach right now, so you should be able to deal with it.  I'm hoping over the next few months to be able to look back and be able to visually make progress as well as numerically on the scale.

So below are my 'Before' pictures on 12/7/2012 at 279 lbs.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment